Meet Tricia, RD, MBA
Tricia has been a fitness and nutrition enthusiast, since she was a child. She is a registered and licensed dietitian, certified wellness coach, fitness instructor (certified as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor), and smoking cessation facilitator. She graduated with Summa Cum Laude honors with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics from the State University of New York and completed her dietetic internship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. She graduated with honors from the Babson College MBA program.
Experienced & Passionate Nutritional Educator
She has extensive nutrition education experience including time spent as the director of nutrition for the prestigious Canyon Ranch Health Resort in the Berkshires. During her employment at Boston Public Schools, she taught nutrition and was responsible for the operations of over 20 school nutrition meal sites which employed over 100 people. Her vast school nutrition experience also includes three years as the director of food services at Watertown Public Schools where she was responsible for operations and developed and implemented innovative nutrition education opportunities for the students. She has been educating clients and groups through her business for many years.
Consulting & Speaking
She has owned NuTricia’s Lifestyles, a nutrition and wellness consulting firm in Massachusetts, since 2004. She is a professional speaker and specializes in employee and group wellness seminars and programs. In 2015 she gave over 175 wellness presentations.
Awards & Recognition
- Winner of the title of Fitness Idol after competing at the prestigious SCW Fitness Boston Mania Fitness Idol Competition in November 2016.
- Tricia was the state liaison for the Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group in Massachusetts from 2004 - 2015.
- Served on the board of directors for the National Speakers Association New England Chapter for two years. She was named the 2008 Chapter Member of the Year.
- The Dietitian’s in Business and Communications practice group honored Tricia Silverman with the Circle Award in 2006 for her outstanding contribution to the group as newsletter editor.
- She was named the 2008 Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year Award by the Massachusetts Dietetic Association.
- Tricia has been published in Bipolar Magazine and Schizophrenia Digest, as well as other mental health magazines. She has been quoted in numerous articles.
- She has been teaching Nutrition Entrepreneurship for Northeastern University for eight years. Tricia also has taught Nutrition Entrepreneurship for the University of Saint Joseph.
- Additionally, Tricia teaches Healthy Aging: Nutrition Strategies for Optimal Longevity for Northeastern University.
- Tricia is currently working on her first book.
Tricia Silverman Wellness
Tricia Silverman Wellness is a nutrition and wellness consulting firm specializing in high energy, fun and informative wellness programs.
Distinguished services include innovative nutrition presentations, health fair services, business consulting, article writing, college course instruction, and customized individual nutrition/wellness coaching sessions.